Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday March 12, 2022 Todd

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 12, 2022

The day starts early when your body makes you get up at 4am every day....  I actually finally managed to do all my regular exercises this morning and it sure made a huge difference in my mobility.  I must do this every day.  

I did chores then watched the Canadian Paralympic team win bronze in Curling.  Then it was back to bed until noon to get up and get ready for my son Todd to come and get me at 1pm.

It was a little pleasant surprise that wife Janet and grandson Tyson came along as well and we drove all the way to the north end to go furniture shopping.  They are looking for living room suites to suit their particular needs.  We found a few possibilities but they were just not ready to make any final decisions today after combing 3 very large retailers.

Then we looked for a place to have an early supper and ended up going way down to the south end and settling for a Denny's.  They fouled up 2 of our orders so we ended up getting a discount.  It was so nice to be able to spend quality time with all of them after so many years apart.  It is so hard to fathom that Tyson is already 19 years old, and he is my youngest grandchild!  Hopefully we can have another day together before I need to leave.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (Backwards...Grrr).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Janet's cute KIA Sportage

My Tater Tots meal

Todd, Janet, Tyson

So nice that they all came to see me

Nice temp all day