Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday March 6, 2022 Family

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday March 6, 2022

Happy 51st Anniversary Patsy.

It is a day like this that makes me so thankful with loving family and friends.

The thermometer at the window says it is +2C and the sun has been shining most of the day, showing off the bright white snow.  THere is a lot of snow here and parking is compromised, so even if I had a vehicle to drive, there would be nowhere for me to park.

I have been up since 6am, snacking on comfort foods and bygone favourite munchies while watching curling, Paralympics and hockey, just having a laazy day...

My daughter Jill has supplied my with the outside pictures to share from their walk along the river valley.  I don't have the footwear yet to join them on such adventures.

Yesterday Ash had some late night excitement as his skidooing companions jack-knifed their trailer and tipped the whole rig in the ditch on its side and luckily nobody was hurt.

Dawson's girlfriend Cayle, a real sports fanatic, has joined our little group and I am really enjoying her added presence.  She is so down-to-earth like the rest of us.

We keep bouncing around ideas for weekend plans as the weeks are tied up with everyone (except me) working.  Weekend ideas include Sangudo, Whitecourt, Wetaskiwin, Red Deer, Sherwood Park and more....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Family

My comfort snacks

A look across

Ash and Danai

A little friend

Look up,   way-y-y-y-y up...

Feathered friend

Big houses along the ravine

Along the N. Saskatchewan