Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday February 17, 2021 Supplies

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday February 17, 2021

In my haste to get the garbage together this morning I accidentally threw out the livers Cristina had defrosting in the sink for the dog's supper.  My bad!  Strictly unintentional, seriously!  She has this bad habit of leaving a bag of clippings, peelings, baggies, whatever, in the sink, so I didn't think twice.

I went out to pay the electrical, water and internet/TV bills which was no problem.  Cristina gave me a number to use to pay for her cel phone but my usual place could not do it that way and the Movistar guy's system was down.  

Then I went on a local quest for my veggies for salad, starting at Andaluz who usually have everything, but not today.  Wednesday's are usually the day for new stock at most places but not today for some reason.  I had to go to 3 more places and the quality of the veggies everywhere was borderline.  However I will not give in and go to LA14 in Tulua.  They do not deserve to have any customers.

I tried to wait for Tom Thumb to come to the feeders, and I did see him around an orange tree, then the big bougainvillea, skimming all the west wall for some reason, back to the bougainvillea and then the orange tree.  I waited and waited but he didn't show.  Maybe it is time to change the nectar although there is a lot out there.

So the Golden Silk Spiders continue to fascinate me as we fight for air space.  I keep trying to force them to stay above 6' so I am not creepily walking into webs.

The small hibiscus bush is blooming again and there is a small bud on the bigger bush.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

GSS with Ladybug meal

Retrieving said Ladybug
2 GSS

Surprise hibiscus

Rosebud