Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday February , 2021 GSS

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February , 2021

Last night, I watched "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd on TV, because I happened to catch the beginning.  It is always good for a laugh.  It is reminiscent of the internet people taking on Wall Street that last couple of weeks.  Then I watched a movie on NetFlix about the first female Pilot in India.  Good movie, zero inference about sexual harassment, and otherwise fully predictable.

There was a sprinkle of rain this morning and then we had no water for about 4 hours.  That is always such a nuisance.

I grabbed the monopod and got some really kick-ass shots of the Golden Silk Spiders today.  Some day I will change lenses and try the macro close-up lens on them.  I really want to get more definition around the head area.  

Oh, I even have a combination of short movies.  They are so fascinating. 


We took Zorra again to Huellas because her skin/hair condition is only getting worse.  We had to buy a magic pill for 80,000 pesos ($22.65 USD) which is supposed to fix the problem.  It came in its own huge box and has been ingested.  Crossing our fingers.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

3 GSS

My gorgeous Grigi