Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday February 4, 2021 Kittens

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday February 4, 2021

Last night, I decided to again water all the outside plants because we are just not getting any rain, and nothing in the forecast...  The ground is parched and dry (which song is that?).  Rainmaker?  It is so dry that even washing Lizzie probably would not help.

This morning I had intermittent internet problems again....  I hate Movistar and their lousy service.

I did a double-check on my airline credits from last year's botched trip in March.  I did not want the darn things to expire because we are not able to travel because of Covid.  The new Canadian entry rules are Draconian to say the least.  What is the earliest we can get rid of Trudeau???  Cheap-O-Air says their credit is good until Dec 31 but that could get extended if Covid continues.  WestJet says theirs is good until Mar 16. 2022.  I am not getting good vibes that a return trip could even happen this year...

I was wrong... we have 3 kittens in Cristina's loving care.  Oh, they are so darn cute and mobile already.  They have to be kept in a closed bedroom because not all the dogs are kind to cats.

I am mostly the doorman for our revolving door of visitors today.  So far, Claudia twice, Lorena twice, Nativa, then Daniel.  At least Daniel came to help us clean out the plant mess in the rabbit hutch.  Maybe tonight I can finish off "The Ranch" in peace.  I really don't know why I am still watching it.  The bad acting and the infantile comedy wore thin a long time ago.  It is soon time to get back to some good historical drama....

We are still awaiting the delivery of a mini-skirt ordered on RedBubble of one of my artworks (owl) for Cristina.  Estimated delivery was Feb 1-3....  When it will show up is anybody's guess, but we have yet to not have something delivered here.  The mail/parcel system does work, if you have a good address.

I was pleased to see Tom Thumb at the feeders again today.  He doesn't seem to be coming as often for some reason.  

We keep moving the Golden Silk Spiders away from the patio and they stubbornly reappear.  Doing the "icky" dance when you walk into a web is not fun. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

3 cuddly kittens

The solid black guy is adventurous

He's the leader of the pack

So far, they are being healthy and normal.

Multi-coloured Rose

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finch

SF

Nina #2

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT