Sunday, February 21, 2021

Saturday February 20, 2021 Amazon

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday February 20, 2021

I overslept 1/2 hour because I was up late so our walk was after 5am just as it was trying to sprinkle.  Later on, we got a real heavy rain which will really help the plants.

My package from Amazon arrived and I am thankful that Cristina heard them at the door.  My first package from RedBubble has not arrived, so after being 10 days overdue from their shipping dates estimate they didn't even balk at sending us a replacement.  It has just been shipped.  A person has to be impressed with Amazon and their quick, reliable deliveries, even though we may not agree with the owner's ethics.

The two dog bark collars are much bulkier and heavier than imagined.  I am almost scared to put them on any of the dogs.  One day the barking will force me to do it.

The two TENS machines are much smaller than expected but work with easy recharging.  My only complaint is that the 24 mode symbols on the tine screen yare almost impossible to decipher, and there is no legend in any of the paperwork.  They have a detailed anatomy chart of the accupuncture points but nothjing to indicate which mode to actually use.  I think that I will have to write the manufacturer.

So we went out to deliver the TENS machines to Aunt Nativa and Victor Hugo, and then to ex-mother-in-law Gilma.  They are all so very appreciative of the relief the machines give them.  We also visited the cemetery and added more live flowers.

Victor Hugo loves salads so we invited him to join us at 6pm for my famous cabbage salad.  They were a tad late but they did show.  We set Victor up in the living room with a cooler on his legs to hold the plate and the dish was just below his chin.  He found that very comfortable to eat while watching a movie until he started dozing off.

The neighbours are partying again, oh joy....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

All the gear for a bark collar, 2 straps

All the gear for the TENS, with replacement pads

The order in full

Set up bark collar is bulky and heavy

Victor enjoying the new TENS

Cemetery view to the East

Before pic

Magnificent view to the West

I love the smoky blue mountains

Top of a mausoleum

The Pieta in the chapel

Other Aunt Nativa's grave is fancy

After pic

Carmen's grandkids have a new puppy

Gilma enjoying her TENS