Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday February 8, 2021 Still

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday February 8, 2021

Last night, I watched the Super Bowl, unconsciously pulling for Tom Brady and the TB Buccaneers, but marvelling at the playmaking ability of the KC Chiefs quarterback Mahomes.  KC can entirely blame their loss on their undisciplined play.  I just watched a video of the pathetic streaker that we didn't get to see on TV.  I had a heckuva time trying to get a good CBS feed in English so I ended up watching the ESPN feed from here in Spanish.  Good game.  Lousy half-time show.

Yesterday, Serafin, the baby owl, sadly passed away.  Even though we had nothing to do with its care, it is always heart-wrenching to lose a rescue that got such good handling from those who did their very best to save her.

Still no Charlie the horse on our morning walk so I hope he is happy and healthy in a large grassy pasture full of mares somewhere.

Jeepers, my oldest grandson is 32 years old today!  He may just grow up some day.  Happy Birthday Cody.

Still sitting around home, bored to tears, waiting for the package to arrive from RedBubble....  I would not be surprised if the package from Amazon arrives first.

While cleaning up in the backyard I spotted a Japanese Beetle that seemed to be in distress.  I brought it in on a leaf, took some photos and then put it back outside.  Nature is nature unfortunately, and if insects outnumber humans 200 million to 1, I don't get upset over dead insects.

Tom Thumb also stopped by for a little display and I managed to get a few decent shots.

Aram was supposed to be moving and I offered to use my car to ferry small boxes etc from one ground level to the other.  I won't lift anything heavy and I am not doing stairs at either end, take it or leave it...  Then apparently he wasn't given the keys yet because the present residents are not moved out yet.  The saga continues.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Japanese Beetle in protective mode





Japanese Beetle underside










Tom Thumb