Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday February 25, 2021 Beauty

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday February 25, 2021

It was cloudy and warm this morning, but no rain and it is still 30.1C at 4:45pm.  I really don't know why I was sweating so bad yesterday.  I am actually becoming more accustomed to the temps over 28C.

I took some more pretty good shots today.  It took less than 1/2 hour out back to get this batch, 1/2 of the amount I actually shot.  There is always something going on back there between the birds, dogs and insects.  Tom Thumb paid a visit and I actually caught a Saffron Finch having a bath, but the shots don't clearly show the spray of water accurately, drat.

Cristina even locked the dogs in the house and let the 2 remaining black kittens play out back for a while.  I now have trouble telling which one was the runt so they are obviously doing well but not growing as fast as I would have expected.  One has boils that are being treated.

We found spots of blood on the floor after our nap and found that it was Zorra bleeding from outer ear damage.  There were no fights that we knew of so she probably scratched herself raw at some point.  Her skin condition honestly does not seem to be getting any better.  She is continuously seeking me out for a few rubs and pats on the head to be acknowledged.  Poor old girl.

A friend asked if we were soon to get vaccinated and that caused me to search because we have not heard of anything at all.   The following article says they were to start 8 days ago:  https://news.yahoo.com/colombia-receives-first-covid-19-190057075.html

Already we have scandals about lost vaccines: https://colombiareports.com/tensions-in-colombia-over-lost-covid-19-vaccines/  

I am well into Season 2 of the series "The Americans" and am hooked.  I did not realize the show had won so many awards.   Well deserved.  The intro to the show has an FX Canada badge, I think, ...it originated on the FX network so I tried to find if there was a Canadian connection to the filming, but no, it is filmed in New York.  Russian "illegals" spying in the USA during the Cold War but actually based on a real-life spy ring rolled up in 2010.  There is a Canadian connection there..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/19/world/canada/Alexander-Vavilov-canadian-citizenship.html

Now I need to get David to download 4 more seasons for me...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

You could hear a pin drop

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher posing

Mrs VF

Golden Silk Spider

6 of 11 enjoying outside

Rosebud

Full rose

My transplanted GSS

Yard to the NE

Yard to the SE

Yard to the SW

Peach Rose

Kitten 1

Kitten 2

Negrita

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Saffron Finch preparing to bathe

SF

SF

SF

Lots of spray

Needs a towel

Pretty soggy guy

Butterfly