Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday February 11, 2021 Slippers

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday February 11, 2021

Last night I finished "Hache".  Recommended....  Not one dream sequence (I hate those)..

Aram came over this morning again for more documents to print, scan & send.  I don't even care anymore that they seem to just go in circles...

It was our pica-placa day to shop (nobody checked though) so we went into Tulua for a few specific items.  Because Cristina came along and wanted her special laxative tea, we had to go to the other side of the city.  I don't mind because I take the highway all the way around.  It is longer but much less traffic BS to handle.

We got her tea, etc and then we started to look for new house slippers/clogs for me to wear around the house since my present ones are chewed to bits.  I still haven't determined the culprit, either Grigi, Nina2, or Rocas....  In this climate I refuse to wear plastic shoes all day, so we were searching for cloth or leather.

We searched the small flea market next to Canaveral to no avail before crossing over to La Herradura mall.  At literally the last shoe store before Exito we found a pair at 50% off that fit resonably well in leather for 68,500 pesos ($19.43 USD).

I also brought back my second non-working taser-flashlight to a mall retailer and he happily exchanged this one as well for a working model.  Cristina was shocked because that is almost unheard of here...  The guy didn't even balk!  I will continue to buy my odd sundries from him.

All day I have been messaging back and forth with Fabiola's deaf niece who wants portraits taken of her (and some age removed?).  We have finally settled that she will come at 9am tomorrow.  That should be an experience.

More good shots for you in the evening light of the Golden Silk Spider.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Killer the yard supervisor

GSS

GSS

My new house shoes