Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday February 26, 2021 Normal

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday February 26, 2021

I was struck by how many cats we saw as opposed to dogs this morning.  They were just everywhere, defying my dogs from close, or from high perches.  So very different than in Ecuador.  I also, for the first time, witnessed two Saffron Finches fly away from us to a house's window bars.   Still no Charlie....

One of the large Golden Silk Spiders on the patio has moved itself somewhere, but I did find another male making inroads further down.   The one relocated in the plantains has decided to roost higher up, like we want.

We did a grocery run locally to Andaluz and D-Uno.  The veggies aren't as fresh as I would like but I am happy to boycott LA14 in Tulua.  

I spotted a Blue-Grey Tanager in the orange trees but he was gone by the time my tired legs returned with the camera.

Our afternoon naps keep getting interrupted by people at the door.  By the time I get there, nobody is around.

A thunderstorm is in progress so I had to run outside and pick up dog poops and a dead brown dove, then hoist Killer back onto the patio.  Cristina came out to attend to his diapering for the night. 

I am really enjoying the TV series "The Americans", torrent-downloaded by David.  He is getting the next 4 seasons for me.  He is also downloading a Perry Mason series set in the 1930's??  I only saw part of it, but it is far from the Raymond Burr courtroom dramas.  He highly recommends it as well.

It is almost the end of February, almost a year of this blasted Covid and we have to wait for vaccines to make our world safe again.  It sounds like it is going to be a slow process here.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Rosebud opening

Full rose

GSS

GSS