Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday February 23, 2021 Chinese

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 23, 2021

This morning we saw the old black dog, Amigo, so that made our heart soar.

We had some good rain overnight as evidenced by the big puddles in the streets and the day has been quite sunny.

We decided to run into Tulua to get some medicine for Cristina at the drug store outside LA14.  Then we actually went in to LA14 itself to see if anything has changed and, other than the good selection of produce (but no red cabbage), the store is still a disgusting shell of itself with huge empty spaces everywhere.

We then went to the food court and happily found a new Mr Wok has opened up so it was a no-brainer for us to have some decent Chinese food.  They even had deep-fried shrimp which I haven't enjoyed for many years.  A meal of 4 items with a drink, enough to easily feed both of us, amounted to 26,900 pesos ($7.48 USD).  That is more than we normally spend but a special meal is worth it.

We stopped at Gilma's to drop off our bag of recyclables to them.  They make useful things and make some money.  While there, I got a copy of the sheet of the Accupuncture points on the body for reference in using the TENS machine.  I then brought that home and laminated it for my own use.

I took a few photos outside, then a movie:

https://youtu.be/hFwzJ1cNBzg

Tom Thumb was cooperative so I have a few good shots for you.

I was referred to a site called Hurawatch.com and had to put in my email and password to put it on the Smart (dumb) TV last night.  The site carries most of the latest movies so it might be worth trying, if I can ever get it to work...  Today I tried opening it on the computer.  The site opens, but no movies open.  I even changed the VPN and no luck.  I tried their contact email and it bounced back...  If I have any luck later, I will let you know.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (all backwards again today).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Golden Silk Spider


Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Kiskadee

Composite photo

Peach rose

GSS

GSS x 2

Mr Wok meal.  Had eaten some...