Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday February 7, 2021 Bored

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday February 7, 2021

Friday night, I watched "Apocalypse Now" on Netflix and realized that I have never seen this movie before..!  I can't really say that I enjoyed it,.. a little too dark for me too.

Saturday morning Ana left but then found out that her car was going to be tied up all day so cristina went to join her to waste time shopping downtown...  That left me to my own devices.

I watered the plants again because we are just not getting any moisture at all.  Every day the weather forecast shows the little rain symbol just because there is a 5% chance of rain..  I find that so stupid.  The ground here is really dry and cracked, especially where we had the "lake" earlier when we had a lot of rain.

Saturday night I watched some of the most boring ever UFC fights and finally gave up and went to bed.  I had been waiting for weeks for live fights and they served up this episode of @#$#%^&*.

The kittens actually slept through the night and did not bother Cristina to be fed at 3am.  Killer was moving all over the pation during the night for some reason and had found his way to the grass by morning.

Still no Charlie the horse on our morning walk, but it is 3 days in a row that we have encountered a loose mare and her foal wandering the whole neighbourhood.

Cristina needed to exchange a piece of clothing she had bought yesterday so we went into Tulua.  I look at the electronics stores when she is in the clothing stores.  I came home with an English computer keyboard for 30,000 pesos ($8.44 USD) as a spare.  She brought homs more clothing.

We stopped at Mr. Chuleta for lunch around 11:30am and we were just before the usual Sunday rush.  They were doing a roaring business with home delivery.  We get the platter of thin pork cutlet, fries, rice, patacones, tomatoes and a drink that feeds 3 people for $26,000 pesos ($7.32 USD).   The dogs got an extra treat today.

I counted 6 Golden Silk Spiders that I could see on the mango tree alone.  Seeing another Japanese Beetle was a treat too.

Aram is moving tomorrow farther away to another second-story residence.  I had to beg off attempting to help.  Many stairs and lifting just aren't in the cards right now.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Line-up at Mr Chuleta

Dinner for 3

with a drink

The land is parched and dry

Multi-coloured Rosebud

Japanese Beetle

Japanese Beetle

Tom Thumb made a brief appearance

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS