Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday February 18, 2021 Sadness

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday February 18, 2021

Last night it rained and it continued until morning.  It was very wet and still sprinkling when I went out at 4:40am with the 3 dogs so we went and just circled the next block and came back in and just went back to bed.  

I still find it very hard to write 2021 as I really didn't expect to see this age.  It all seems so surreal, especially being in South America.  Life sure does take some unexpected turns and we roll with the punches and start over time and again.

The little white kitten somehow made it out of the bedroom and that cost it its life unfortunately.  Cristina blames my Nina for the death but a person can't fault animals for doing as nature intended.  I remind Cristina that bringing kittens, cats, birds, or bunnies into a home with 11 dogs is just a recipe for disaster.  RIP Kitty.

I am on a kick of just watching NetFlix movies for a bit, not wanting to get involved right away in another series.  

Aram brought back my Skil saw and my drill, having completed all the wooden tables and benches that he wanted.  He appears to have taken good care of them as I asked.  I hope he is happy with his results.

The back yard continues to amaze.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS x 2

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Peach rosebud

Multi-coloured rosebud

Hibiscus