Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday February 2, 2021 Back

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday February 2, 2021

Yesterday we had Claudia all day cleaning house including walls, ceilings, and th patio,.. moving a lot of spider webs which see to have proliferated.  I managed a slightly shorter walk with the dogs (bad back still aching) and spent most of the day working on photos.  The TENS machine has helped, but it is Tylenol that really gives me relief.

I managed another shorter, slower walk again this morning with the dogs.  Still no Charlie. 

We went out to pay my Health insurance, now 85,000p or $24.09 USD a month.  I can live with that.

Then we finally found the place that sells Guanabana juice open and bought some to use in my salads.  They basically just throw the pulp in a blender like I do.  Guanabana (soursop) is supposed to be a cancer preventer.

Then we hit Andaluz market before they closed for lunch and got the rest of my salad supplies.  Only small heads of green cabbage available but I was in no mood to try to find red cabbage somewhere else.

We got some deep fried chicken breasts for 2 day's lunches.  These aren't as big as the Colonel's, but tasty as heck and only $0.45c USD each.  A person should never starve here.

The girls yesterday moved a large spider from above Killer's house and, this morning, we have 3 more large spiders on the patio.  We are obviously not winning the war of wills here.  I just hate ythat they keep building downward until we walk right into the webs.  Eeeeeeuuuuwwwww.

Oh, I did my own Bernie meme to share on Facebook. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Stupid Google does one batch right and then 2 backwards....  Grrrrrrrrr   That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

The Guanabana place called Guanabanazo

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Hangin' with Bernie.  Why is he wearing mittens?

Kiskadee

45c chicken breasts

Our chicken joint

Busy Andaluz market

The lovely drive back home

Multi-coloured rose

Rosebud

Bougainvillea

GSS

GSS

GSS