Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday February 5, 2021 Kittens

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday February 5, 2021

Last night, Aram came for help printing documents and then came again this morning to send documents to Government officials.  He has an American Visa but now attached to his already expired Iraqi passport, which he may, or may not, be able to renew.  He is also in the process of possibly attaining a Colombian passport.  If that happened, maybe the would just stay here and open a business.  He has somehow managed to sell his home in Kurdistan so they now have more options again.

It was very warm, 29.8C at 10pm in the house so I left a fan running and managed to get it down to 25.8C by 4:30am.  It went back up to 30C before long but then it clouded over, tried to rain, and it is now 28.3C.  With a fan blowing on me it is liveable.

Nativa brought back her TENS machine last night, without the pads so I didn't test it.  The machines here are not great so I went to eBay to try to find my wonderful Tenstronic device but they are nowhere to be found.  So, on Amazon I found a different, decent-looking, easy-to-operate and understand rechargeable model and ordered 2, one for Gilma as well.  Cristina didn't think that her mother would want one.  I got 20 extra pads for each, so they should be good for a long time.  Nativa hasn't figured out how to save the stickiness of the pads..  I will have to show her.  Oh, then I got pads and tested her machine and it does work....  I think she has forgotten how to use it.

While on Amazon, I finally ordered 2 bark collars, rechargeable, good for 15 days on a charge.  I can't afford 10 of them so I will have to train them 2 at a time, then put regular collars on them as a fake deterrent.  Estimated delivery by Standard shipping is Feb 16 - Mar 1. 

Cristina locked the dogs inside the house and brought out 2 of the kittens to the patio for a stroll.  I found out that they are not all the same litter.  The older kitten was born in december and we have had her here before.  The whiter one is in better shape than her much smaller black sister who is stunted with tiny ears and tail so far.  They are responding to the feeding so we are optimistic.

Niece Ana is coming to spend the night and to bring Cristina's anti-depression drugs finally found in Cali.  I guess she has to take her car in for more work tomorrow, since it had been so poorly maintained for so long.

I finally finished "The Ranch" last night and then watched the movie "The Dig".  I very highly recommend this one as the acting is superb, especially Ralph Fiennes.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Gorgeous Peach Rose

I had to play with it.

I had to play some more

Older kitten is adventurous for sure

He is coming along well

He is everywhere

The runt is eating well, luckily

I think that I will call this one Marco Polo...