Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday February 21, 2021 Spiders

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday February 21, 2021

Last night, the neighbours started loud, bad karaoke partying and didn't quit until 7:30am.  There were 2 other parties at least within 3 blocks.  Latin Americans do not care about their neighbours because of the "me first", then "family first" attitude taught from birth.  The kids grow up spoiled homebodies that think they only matter.  Everyone else takes their place in line behind them...

It is a lazy, relaxing day today so I went out back and took more photos and took my time at it.  Tom Thumb has new nectar so he is at the feeders often.

The Golden Silk Spiders are moving around and I keep working to keep their webs above head level.   I noticed some missing from the usual spots around the mango and orange trees.  It wasn't until a few moments ago that I spotted 5 Golden Silk Spiders building new webs right on the patio.  They tend to get the webs spread vey low and I had to cut off some already.  No doubt we will be moving them again.

I wrote to the seller of the new TENS machines and they sent me a summary of the modes symbols and what they mean.  Now I have just amended my request that they send it to me in Spanish....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Some are pretty good!  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Large Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS x 2

Killer on the move

He gets down on his own

Butterfly atop the wall, posing

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT