Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday October 12, 2019 Turi


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday October 12, 2019
Typical Saturday, walk, chores, nap, and lunch.
I was going to David's to watch MotoGP with him and Wolf.  I thought Cristina was catching a ride only to Adiela's and I would pick her up after the race.  No,.. surprise, she is coming with me to watch the race!!  Our communications skills still need a lot of work.
The race from Argentina was a bit of a bust when 6 of 18 drivers refused to race because of dangerous conditions on the track.  12 riders braved the track and all finished.  My guy, Bautista, got beat to the first turn but within a couple of laps he had the lead which he never relinquished.  Actually the race was really boring, so much so that David fell asleep...
We came home to the usual excited dogs at the back door but then things turned ugly.  Our most aggressive dog, Mariposa, the redhead, went after my Turi and soon most of the other dogs had joined in, ganging up on her.  By the time we got there and stopped it Turi had a gouge in her ear and several bloody spots.  We cleaned her up and I laid with her, stroking her back to let her know that we cared.  The other dogs are still locked out to the lavanderia and outside and they can stay there...!  I am so disappointed in them all for ganging up on Turi that I will have trouble forgiving them.  It is part of Cristina's logic to leave mariposa in the house when we leave so that she is separated from Turi.  They often circle each other, vying for dominance of the herd but this is the first outright battle.  It sickens me.  I love all the dogs but Turi was my first choice and has always been my quiet favourite and my companion on most of my walks.  I imagine that we will be keeping the dogs separated for a while.  I am just so sad at this turn of events.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Sorry for the poor shots







I feel so sorry for my Turi