Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday October 30, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday October 30, 2019
I don't know why I dread garbage/poop day, but I do.  Then I notice all the things that need to be done in the back yard, not fun things.  The darn lawn almost needs to be cut again already.
Then Cristina and I went on a rodent patrol, placing poison in strategic areas unable to be reached by our animals.  Living so close to the country we do get unwanted visitors.  And, with the recent rainy season again the bug population has become a bit of a nuisance, especially around Killer, and he can't avoid them, poor guy.
Cristina and I then tried a new restaurant around the corner that she found.  very small, 2 tables, so I was glad that we found seats.  We got a large, delicious pork cutlet dinner, with beans, salad, rice, french fries and a juice for $1.75 USD each.  We definitely welcome another such restaurant so close..
Our flowers are running their course, and it is time to cut them back (one of the things I spotted today).  The roses are almost done and the hibiscus plants need a revival.   We should have about 3 gourd fruits soon.  The oranges are falling and we already have a small pail ready to juice later.
While taking photos of the flowers with the Nikon, Tom Thumb cruised by my head with a sound that said "Don't forget about me..!!"  So I stayed close and used the small lens so the photos of Tom are OK, but cropped for your enjoyment.
I need a walk with Turi...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.










Her Mom and Grandma ran the restaurant
I got permission to take her photo

We can't cook this at home for $1.75 !!