Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Tuesday October 22, 2019 Buddy


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday October 22, 2019
Monday we ran into Olympica to buy livers for the dog food but they had very little.  We will have to return.
It is like we are entering another rainy season with frequent rains during the day.
I was excited to watch Catherine The Great with Helen Mirren until it ended and I realized that it was a miniseries...  Drat!  I am too disorganized in the evenings to time myself to catch the subsequent dramas.  I quite enjoyed the episode though, even though I doubt that it was the first episode.
The elections in Canada were a blinding shock.  We expected Canadians to have enough sense to boot out the drama teacher but the Liberals are masters at manipulating the French and ethnic votes in the east.  Even though they lost the popular vote, the Liberals won more seats so will try to form a government.  This will just re-fuel the push for Western separatism (the Liberals hardly took a seat west of Ontario).  Frustration with the fact that we consistently lose elections because of the idiocy of eastern voters means that we should support Western Separatism.  This is a bitter pill to swallow.  Why do we have so many stupid leaders in so many countries??
Our dog Buddy is mysteriously limping with a very tender right front foot. 

Today I only walked 3 dogs and had to keep Buddy from wanting to come along gamely.  We took him to the vet here (in whom I personally have little confidence) and she could not come up with a diagnosis so she prescribed pain and inflammation medicine for 2 days.  If that doesn't work we are to bring him back.  I will push to take him in to John instead.
Our bedroom door has been a pain because it would not close properly.  I finally sat there to cogitate on the problem first-hand and determined that the hole for the bolt to enter was too high and narrow.  With a chisel I opened it up and cut the striker plate to fit on the side to hold the bolt.  It is not a great fix because the door handle itself is junk and will need to be replaced.
Aram asked me to help him go pick up a mirror across from the vet's and, as usual, it was not ready like they said that it would be...
More heavy rain in the vening did not deter Cristina and Claudia from doing their duties at the Animal Park and to go to a political meeting.
We bought two new shovels for about $16 to help us with working with more plants.  Our flowers are a pleasure...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Poor Buddy is hurting

Mysterious pain in his front right paw

Our sunflower has opened

Gotta love sunflowers

They seem to make a person smile automatically

Such amazing beauty

Moved the plate to the side, enlarged the hole

It works now

Gotta change this handle some day
Two new shovels, front and right