Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday October 3, 2019 Misc.


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday October 3, 2019
The rains bring a secondary problem of a proliferation of bugs so we have had way more that our normal share of flying, but not biting, insects.  The electronic bug killers have been busy. 
I grabbed the clippers and shaved myself almost bald...  So much easier to look after.
Aunt Nativa stopped by for a drinkof pop before wanting to go to her house for documents to return to her daughter's place in Tulua to go to a doctor's appointment later for her broken hand.  Since Cristin ahad a couple of things she wanted to get done, we took Nativa into Tulua.
Not far from there is a mechanic's shop on a busy corner where we could get old tires that the animalistas use to make dog bed enclosures.  The dogs like them and fight over the couple that are there.  I managed to squeeze 6 tires into the back seat.  We wanted to take Cristina's Mom to do her monthly gambling but nobody was home.  
We stopped at Mr Chuleta for supper.  This is a huge plate of flat battered pork, rice, french fries, tomatoes, and we also had one Pepsi.  Total cost was $7.10 and we brought 1/3 home....  Sorry for the poor Lumix pics.
I just got home and Aram was asking to go walking, so we took Turi and Mariposa with us.  I like taking the dogs but I really need to get back to power walking (and eating less late night snacks).
I still haven't heard from the lawn guy despite 3 messages to him.  If he doesn't call soon I just might buy an electric whipper-snipper and a long cord....  If will pay for itself quickly but I haven't figured out what to do with all the clippings.  I am not bagging and carrying all that..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

This is the big platter AFTER we have served ourselves

My plate, partly eaten

Lots of food, and a Pepsi for $7.10

Cristina digging into her plateful