Saturday, October 12, 2019

Thursday-Friday October 10-11, 2019 Jungle


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday-Friday October 10-11, 2019
This Blog is more to let you all know that we are still alive and kicking but that there is nothing too substantive to report.
Thursday we discovered that the itchiness we were both experiencing had come from bedbug bites while in San Andres.  We can only hope that we didn't bring any of those pests back with us.  We have notified the Yellow Moon Hostal but have not received any acknowledgement.  No doubt they will be in denial about the matter.
We had to make a run to LA14 for groceries and pitstops at the cemetery and to pay my celphone bill.

Friday our lawn-cutter, Leonel, came early because he didn't want to possibly be doing it in the rain like the last 2 times.  The extra week that he made us wait was not good for him because it was a veritable jungle back there that even the dogs didn't want to navigate to do their business.  He worked for almost 4 hours and carted out 9 huge bags of clippings.
I cut up my red and green cabbage for my daily salads, making enough for 10 meals.  Yes, I do this every day and never tire of eating the same salad.
Then I killed time working on photos for a bit until Leonel finished.  There was no water all afternoon, only coming back on around 6pm.  That is always a pain.
At 7pm I had a nice walk with Aram and then we settled down to watch some good UFC fights.
Claudia, Sara and Cristina continue to work hard with Killer and the big guy seems to enjoy the mobility the walker gives him, but he knows how to crash head first in bed when he feels he has done enough.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

This was our Jungle

Fall season??

Even the dogs don't want to walk in the tall wet grass

Leonel gets to work
2 Cabbage, small red and large green, makes 10 meals
Each tub is 3 meals

Still working.  Lots to rake up.

9 huge bags of clippings

We have our yard back again