Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday October 23, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT is not working....??
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday October 23, 2019
After the onerous Wednesday chores we ran in to Olympica in Tulua for the livers to make dog meals.  We got a lot this trip.  The livers are very high in iron and are good to maintain a dog's strength, which is eveidenced by the resonably good shape they are all in, even Killer.
Cristina occasionally buys gambling tickets from her Aunt and I usually scoff at the wasted money but it appears that she has actually won about 700,000 pesos which is about $206 USD which she intends to put to use for the animals at the Animal Park.  Good for her.
I made sure that I made a money stop prior to my Friday trip up north with the vet John Faber Rojas for 2 days.  I didn't want to leave everything until tomorrow.
Because the bank account here is low, and the exchange rate, while still over $1.30 CDN to buy $1.00 USD, is better than in quite a while, I made the plunge and transferred some funds through online banking.  It worked slick and cheaply last time so I hope it will be the same.
I slipped outside later with the 70-300 manual focus lens to try to catch a couple of shots of Tom Thumb for you and blew a lot of shots to get the few below.  I am amazed at how toughy that manual focus is at a distance.
Later I will be going with Aram for the mirror again.
We had tried to cash Cristina's winning ticket at a wierd place on the other side of town but they told us to come back at 10pm when they will have money... WTF?  We're usually in slumberland by then.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Sapayo flower.  Indicates gourd fruit to follow.

Our gorgeous sunflower

I love it.

Our friendly spider

Neighbor getting his trees trimmed

Psychedelic spider

I did get some decent shots of Tom

I caught this brief confrontation

Watching his territory

The invaders are crafty, and fast

Tom is being very watchful

I am so glad that he visits often