Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wednesday May 16, 2018 Photos


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Happy 18th Birthday to my  beautiful granddaughter Danai!
I seem to be getting up later all the time so I had to rush my chores a little so I could get to Coral for groceries and have that all put away before the maid came.  Since I am alone, and a fairly fussy, clean person, I do not need the maid to come very often but it always helps to have things shiny when prospective buyers show up.
I actually did have a realtor stop in.  He had c ontacted me when I was in Colombia saying he had clients.  Today he seemed more concerned that the clients had called me direct but I did not recognize any names that he threw at me.
Then I got to work on more Pase Del Nino pics from this last Christmas Eve.  I still have a few more to do but they are very time-consuming and I am going to attach a before and after combination to give you the idea of the changes that can be made.  Especially when the backgrounds re busy and full of other faces or ugly buildings.  The kids are so cute and we have little control over the surroundings.
Around 8pm the internet slows down badly because everybody and his dog is online.  I couldn't get Facebook to upload worth a darn but, on a lark, I tried it on my phone, which borrows this same internet and it came up right away...  Go figure.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
This is the original, untouched photo

And this is my finished result.   Much more interesting, yes??