Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tuesday May 1, 2018 BnB


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Tuesday May 1, 2018
Yesterday I got busy and worked on photos.  I didn't even upload any for sale yesterday because I wanted to devote all that time to getting more up to date.  I am a year behind on processing photos so I find myself being way more selective in what I want to work on.  Even so, it takes a tremendous amount of time sometimes to get the look I want.
Today I was helping another friend, Regina, with photos for her Air BnB site.  Regina has probably one of the best-known BnB's in Cuenca, and pretty much gets by on word-of-mouth only, but she felt her existing photos needed updating.  I came over at 10:30, thinking that having the sun shining from the east would be helpful but in fact it was mostly a hindrance.  Even using a flash to counteract the light, shadows and dark, I still needed a ton of post-processing to get reasonable results.
I had a call, then a visit, from another Ecuadorian couple looking for a home for the lady's mother from Azogues.  They loved the house and it would be perfect for a single lady without a car so they will be back with the mother and the brother for another look a little later.  
I also updated the information for selling the house on the Marketplace pages of Facebook so that also created a little activity.... Maybe we are finally going to break through the doldrums and sell this place.
You know that I have many mixed feelings about selling my second beautiful house in 4 years and then being at the mercy of a landlord but this is a sacrifice that must be made...  I also have no interest whatever in being a landlord myself, so selling is the only option.
Cross your fingers everybody.  I am off to Colombia Friday night.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.