Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday May 10, 2018 Final day


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Thursday May 10, 2018
Nene had another optimistic therapy session today and we can see his confidence building.  Way to go Nene.  We are pulling for you.
We took a trip to the bank and to the dollar exchange place downtown.  The money I transferred from Canada did indeed come through so Cristina is good for a while again financially.
In the meantime I got completely turned around again and haven't memorized all the landmarks yet.  It doesn't help that the the noonday sun is already north of us and not south....
Since I will leave the house at 10am to get my 2:45 flight I will not likely be bothering with any photos in the meantime...  In a perfect world I arrive in Cuenca at 8:15, but then I am flying on TAME.... owned by the Ecuadorian government, and run the same way...
This has been a short, but immensely fulfilling trip, enjoying my wife's 50th and getting re-acquainted with our wonderful dogs.
Hugs to everyone.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al