Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday May 24, 2018 SRI


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Thursday May 24, 2018
This morning, in spite of a poor sleep, I was determined to get this SRI IVA refund business squared away while there was a touch of sunshine.  My buddy Regina sent me info to go for free help to a place called NAF, 2 blocks from the SRI office.  It took me a moment to realize that this is the same place that SRI was trying to send me to with the pamphlet they supplied, copy below...
This place is on Remigio Tamariz 6-30, which is a one-way westerly, so it is easiest to come in from Solano, at the gas station, then go 1/2 block before you are going to hit Avenida Loja.
NAF has 4 places connected with 3 Universities that we can go to (again see below) for help, staffed by knowledgeable University students, no doubt part of a practicum for their University courses.  
The girl I dealt with spoke no English but I got along OK with my intermediate Spanish.  From what I gathered, I have to actually do two submissions at once, splitting the places that send me electronic receipts (facturas) and those that only work with basic paper receipts.  I was probably there 20 minutes and the girl re-organized, and re-input the paper receipt details and I was good to go.  I confirmed that I can return next month again if I have problems.  
Of course, I hit some piddly rain on the way home but it was dry in our barrio so I decided to slip out to the bakery, get some cookies, then stop to see Maria, the vegetable lady in our block.  Naturally I had to stop under somebody's awning while a 5 minute rain deluge passed by.  The rivers are really high today so some place are going to get flooded for sure.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK

This is the office of NAF at Remigio Tamariz 6-30

Note the hours of operation

A free service

This is the pamphlet

These are the 4 locations available

2 dozen cookies for $1

6 dozen cookies don't last me too long....