Friday, May 18, 2018

Thursday May 18, 2018 Herederos


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Thursday May 18, 2018
The days just seem to fly by and yet, at times, I get bored and look for something to do, when I have so many things that need to get done.  Today I finished off the Pase Del Nino photos that are good enough for sale.  Now I have to get busy because I have not touched any photos taken since last year.  I am getting a lot more choosy as a result.  I only really want to put up photos that are striking and might make someone want to put it on their wall or wer a t-shirt with an Al Bourassa original.
Buzzer needed a run so I decided to go to ride with the original Herederos group tonight.  There is a schism which has caused a second group to be formed which rides on Tuesdays.  I don't know the politics of it and stay out of it but it seems to be old vs young which is so silly.  The whole idea is just to ride and have fun.
And have fun we did...  Dr Juan got an old member we haven't seen in such a long time, Augusto, who now rides big bikes but has always been the "take-charge" kind of guy, to come and lead us.  He took us by Turi, the new jail, Banos, (and way up north somewhere, I was lost) ,San Joaquin, Gringolandia, and back.  My only complaint is that they don't stop at viewpoints and enjoy the view, and allow for photos...  Anyway, it was the best ride in a long time and I really enjoyed it.  Thank you Augusto.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
"Blondie" says the "Tide Is High" on the Tomebamba

Lots of rain swells the 4 rivers of Cuenca

Todos Santos #1

Todos Santos #2

Todos Santos #3

Todos Santos #4

It is busy around the Broken Bridge

The photogenic Puente Roto

Our group tonight, the guy on the right did not stay

Fernando, Juan, ??, Augusto, Miguel, ??