Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday April 28, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Saturday April 28, 2018
Since my replacement photographers, Indy and Tulli, are out of town this weekend, Ken and KP asked if I would take the photos tonight for Joes' Secret Garden tonight and I agreed.
The traffic was very light because the President has declared a 4-day holiday culminating for May 1, so most Cuencanos have fled for the country or the coast.  It had rained, and the skies stayed grey, but I took a chance and went on Buzzer (who is starting just fine now).
So the crowd at Joes' was also very small tonight so it was more intimate and very enjoyable.  We had Oldies music in the background and delightfully witty tablemates to sample the Osso Bucco offering tonight.
It was just spitting a little when I left, but I just took my time and made it home safely.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.