Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday April 26, 2018 Family Roots


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Thursday April 26, 2018
I re-did the house ad to appear in GringoPost Saturdays and Mondays.  We sure need to get a jump-start and some action on the house.  
 I hadn’t slept well last night so I stayed close to home except for my weekly grocery run to Coral.
I expected some people to come and see a Canon T3 I am trying to sell for my friend Nancy but they didn’t show.  Later they rescheduled to Friday.
I also hoped that the one house viewer from last week was going to show up with his brother as he said, but….
I passed on the Herederos ride as I started another long book and it wanted to/did rain anyway.  I planned for early bedtime but got waylaid with the following.  One of our cousins from Saskatoon (grandson of my Uncle Henry the Red, Dad's side) got an international police award for being the police eyes-in-the-sky over Saskatoon.  
In my search for the family connection I accidentally came across that I am probably shirt-tail related to Hillary Clinton, Shania Twain, Angelina Jolie, Pierre Trudeau, Jean Chretien, Camilla Bowles, Celine Dion, Alannis Morrissette, Madonna, the Dionne quints, and many more.  See http://wargs.com/political/rodham.html   Ancestors 505 and 1997 are definitely on my family tree.  The notes toward the bottom mention many of the others.  And there are several references to LaPrairie, Quebec, which is where the Bourassa's originally settled.  Weird… 
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al