Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday April 21, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Saturday April 21, 2018
Friday I went nowhere, and whiled away much of the day with a good book.  The boredom is getting to me.
However Saturday I was like a kid at the door to the candy store, waiting to go to Joes' Secret Garden to re-connect with my old "girlfriend" to whom I was betrothed.  
Some years ago Stan and his wife came to Joes' with their granddaughter Jordan, who is drop-dead gorgeous, and, of course, you know I am a sucker for beautiful women, right?..  Jordan and Stan were bemoaning her rotten choices in men and I pointed out that they needed to look no further, that this handsome and nice looking guy sitting across from them (me) could solve that problem.  Jordan said that, if I could get Grandpa's permission, she would marry me.  Stan readily gave his approval to the nice Canadian boy so we were officially betrothed that very night.  However Jordan was only visiting a short while and soon returned to the USA and more failed relationships.  I pined for a while but then had to move on with my life too.
Getting to meet up with my old love tonight, who will shortly be turning to the ripe old age of 29, was truly a delight, as I knew it would be.  We had a few drinks, a few laughs, and got caught up on the happenings in each others' lives.  I am a pretty darn good judge of character and Jordan will always be the one that got away.  Best of luck to you girl....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Do you see the ghosts of our past behind us?

At 5'10" Jordan is very striking indeed

Part of our group tonight, Canadian, Grandma, Frank, Stan

Some of the patrons

Our table with Jordan, Stan and his wife on the left

Sorry  that I am so bad with names

Re-connecting with my old love

A little peck for old-time's-sake

Yes, she's a sweethheart