Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tuesday February 27, 2018 Garmin



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday February 27, 2018
I met Pedro today to update my Garmin maps to include all of South America for $30. As you can see here Colombia is definitely included.
Map to Tulua is showing up, Yeah!

So it says I could be there in about 11 hours...  Fat chance of that


























It shows door to door of 1,042 kms in 11 hours...  I wonder if it takes into account the stop at the border and getting thrown in jail...  Averaging 100 kms an hour is simply ridiculous for such a trip.  Twice that time is about right.
I was also supposed to help a local take photos of a business they hope to sell (a cafe already closed for 6 months) but they begged off sick, so more boredom of waiting for something to happen.
I did have an ad in GringoPost yesterday and actually got a bite from someone I have met who has come to the OBG dances, on behalf of his sister, .. and she has also contacted me now, so please cross your fingers for me.  This is the kind of buyer that I want and I will make them a very sweet deal..............

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.