Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday February 21, 2018 Morning



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday February 21, 2018
 We got the cinnamon buns from Bone-ito at 9:45am, just in time for my Friend Raul, wife Yuli, and baby Randy to come and look at the house.  Raul owns rental apartments up the street and has been a good friend for 6 years.  He is double-checking my house for use as a rental property for his family.  Some of them may come and see the house tomorrow night because they are in Montanita today.
Then Dawn and I had enough of being cooped up so we took the #50 downtown and did a little shopping for sundries, enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine, and went by T-Rex Burgers but it was closed at 11:45...  So we went to The Industrial Ale House for another lovely soup, drink and tempura battered fish lunch for $3 each...  I highly recommend that place as we have never had bad food and the waiters are very amenable to your needs.  It is on the corner of Benigno Malo and Juan Jaramillo.
A day like this sure pounds home the fact how much I am going to miss the gorgeous weather of Cuenca and the big community of friends that I have here.
There will be another Blog later about the OBG dance.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures (taken with the Lumix).  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Panorama of Parque Calderon

A perfect day in Cuenca

Marionetter has his replica singing a tune

Parque Calderon from the cathedral steps

Immaculate Conception

Industrial Ale House

$3 meal with large soup and drink