Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday February 10, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday February 10, 2018
Yup, the Panda TV is almost toasted so we put it out front and it was gone within 5 minutes.  We went to El Centro because Oswaldo recommended that I talk to Julia at Marcimex so we went from one electronics store to another, because there are at least a dozen, many duplicated, within 2 blocks on Gran Colombia…. And Marcimex was closed up... probably avoiding the Carnaval craziness!  I was just looking for a reasonable 32”, and up, for replacement and La Victoria had an LG Smart TV for $289, very tempting indeed…  But Jaher had a Sony Bravia Dumb TV for only $200 and that was all that I needed, so it came home with us in a cab.
Tonight I was hosting Frank and Rita from Milton, Ontario, for being such sweethearts in muling in some goods for us from Canada, at Joes’ Secret Garden.  Also joining us were good friends Oswaldo and Nancy, and my new photographer replacement, Indy and her partner Tuli.  There was another couple at our table too and we had very loud conversations over the din of 90 people in the main house, with another 15 in the outer rooms.
Another busy day in the offing tomorrow so I am hurrying to get this out tonight.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.