Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday February 20, 2018 Sell Please



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday February 20, 2018
Monday, I advertised the house in GringoPost and got zero response.
I ran over to George & Rene’s to give another test run of them doing the Oldies But Goodies advertisements to GringoPost, GringoTree, and Cuenca Highlife, and to all our email list.  They are getting the hang of it.
I cancelled all the ads for things I had for sale and called Colleen at Hearts Of Gold to pick up things for their scheduled Garage Sale on Thursday and Friday.  Then I tasked Dawn to remove the DVD discs and cover papers from the DVD cases and put them in 2 disc carry cases.  I estimate that I am keeping about 225 of my 900 DVD collection, and the rest go with the house sale.  All the DVD cases, plus the empties I had unused, about 375 cases in all, will go to Hearts of Gold along with many electronic items, boots, etc.
I also called Orbitz to cancel my flight to Cali on Friday.  There is a $50 cancellation fee but that is the only real option since I have no idea when I will be able to leave.
I ordered some cinnamon buns for Wednesday when my friend Raul and family will be coming to look at the house.  The smell of cinnamon buns always helps to sell a house…
Tuesday morning, Colleen from Hearts Of Gold picked up the carload of stuff for their Garage Sale.  Then I contacted Miriam to see if they still want photos taken at the Sale because I am still available, and I will probably go for a look-see anyway.
Another photographer that I have not seen in a long time asked if I could help them with problems with computer programs for photos.  I offered to help, then they changed plans and left on vacation...
My friend Mark came over to get a few items useful for a photography studio/shoot.  He will maybe get some use from these items that don't need to be included with the house sale....  Slowly but surely we are getting the house emptied of the extraneous stuff.
The afternoon was a parade of 4 different Ecuadorian parties looking at the house, and one of those returned a second time.  There is virtually nothing for sale in this area and there are Hospital workers and people looking for friends and family caming back from the US, so this is looking better all of a sudden.  One worker kept wanting to get me to reduce my price further and he doesn't need the furniture..  His mother wanted to cherry-pick on furniture and appliances...  I told them the price was the same either way and they could sort it out themselves or I could just donate everything to charity (or maybe send it on consignment)...
I've been up and down those stairs so many times that I am pooped.  G'Nite.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
No photos today.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al