Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday February 18, 2018 Mark + Karen



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday February 18, 2018
Some folks that asked to return today around 11am actually did return, had a good look at the house and seem very interested.  Crossing my fingers.  Even so, I renewed my house ad in GringoPost and it should appear tomorrow.
I also had two different neighbours look through the house but I think that is more curiosity for the gossip mill.
Dawn and I tackled the junk on the shelves in the terrace and also on my tool cupboard.  Bit by bit we will have the place ready for sale properly.
I have decided to donate a lot of stuff to Hearts Of Gold who are holding a Garage Sale this week.  Trying to sell that stuff online is a pain in the a** with lots of looky-loos but nobody comes to see the merchandise.
Dawn ended up with an achy back so she begged off going for our scheduled supper with friends Mark & Karen.  Karen is a great cook and had actually asked me for my preferences so the fare tonight was tourtierre and lemon meringue pie.  Yummy goodness made to order....  We were joined by Jon & Sharon from next door so the conversation was lively and informative.  It turned out that Karen also had a bad back so she retired to the couch early and we did not overstay our visit.
I walked a long ways to try to catch the #16 but, being Sunday, that was a waste of time and energy.  I ended up having to take a cab anyway.

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Mark and Karen have great artworks from around the world

This is another favourite

Karen, Mark, Sharon and John

My made-to-order tourtierre