Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday February 9, 2018 Money/Banking



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday February 9, 2018
There were 4 dogs angrily chasing 2 cats at 3am and waking up every dog in the neighbourhood, and probably most of the neighbours like me.  I had only been asleep a short while, and now I was awake for 2 more hours before trying to nap a bit again.
At 10am I went to visit a good friend who unfortunately just had a bad experience with laser surgery on her face when the "surgeon" overlapped his strokes, causing 3rd degree burns.  The improvement in one week is remarkable, largely due to long stretches in a hyperbaric chamber.
At 11am I was waiting to see lawyer Carlos Heredia, who is a fellow Perjudicados de Coopera, and with whom I have a lawsuit for damages against the Government.  We are hoping for success on that lawsuit and he would be able to deposit funds from the damage claim to my Bank account but he is powerless to get my money for me if we get a refund of our actual stolen money...  If the damages are equivalent to the amount owed, plus a little interest, I likely wouldn't come back just for the original amount in addition.
Then I had a comfort lunch of a double-quarter-pounder with fries and Sprite for $7 and it was worth every cent.  Gotta love McDonalds for that.
Next was another stab at Banco Pichincha to find out a few things:
- I can't email them to transfer money, so it is better to transfer everything before I leave.  I would leave the account open with a few bucks just so I have a place to deposit stuff like Coopera money which I can withdraw with the bank card, daily up to $700, or purchases up to $1200.  Hopefully I will have enough time to do everything before I need to catch my plane....
Tonight I meet with Indunil W. (who I call Indy for simplicity) who will eventually take over for me at Joes', and I will show her the ropes on the processing.  She has not yet responded as to whether she is interested in my old camera at a very low price....

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.

No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.