Sunday, February 4, 2018

Saturday February 3, 2018 Downer



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday February 3, 2018
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.

Just a quick update because this was not a good day...
The prospective buyer did not qualify at her bank so the deal is off.  I have a friend in banking who will contact her but I am not hopeful, banks here are consistently tough.
I messaged everyone who had contacted me about the house via telephone or WhatsApp that the house was available again.  I expected a couple of folks to rush back but that not only did not happen, I never heard a peep from anyone...!!!  
So, tomorrow we vote to repeal repressive laws instituted by the dictator Rafael Correa who mistakenly thought that the people loved him and his oppressive style.  Correa is going to find out tomorrow how much he is hated and how he will be barred from running again...  Hooray.   The change in the laws will make the house much easier to sell.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******