Thursday, January 18, 2018

Wednesday January 17, 2018 OBG Dance



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 17, 2018
Again we tried to get a lot of things done and only got 1 out of 4 accomplished...  We got the vaccination certificates for the dogs so they are almost ready to go now.
I went to check on the Freetel phone at Celtek and they said that it would be made to work, to come back to the Claro Service center in an hour, but we couldn't wait around.  I also gave a pass to trying to go to Carolina Bookstore because time was tight and we were already tired of walking.
Went across the river to my branch of Banco Pichincha, the main branch, and tried to bully my way through the red tape required to add Cristina as a signatory on my account, to no avail.  I did get one gal upstairs help me print a utility bill to use, but now they needed a reference letter from an Ecuadorian customer because Cristina is not Ecuadorian..  So we will go back in the morning with Gustavo.
We hurried home to be here by 2pm because we met again with the contracted driver for Cristina's trip.  He is subcontracting it to another driver (2 of them actually) so Cristina is now leaving tomorrow at 5pm.
I was also waiting for Marco, the computer guru at Markosoft, to come and repair my Microsoft Word Professional 2016 which had quit working.  He showed up at 5:50 and did this in no time flat because we had to be out the door at 6pm..
We caught a cab to Villa San Carlos to handle the door at our Oldies But Goodies dance.  We had about 42 patrons show up and about 10 no-shows, which is typical, but george had some great music and everybody had an awesome time.  It is a long time since I danced almost the solid 3 hours.  We saw a few folks that we hadn't seen in a very long time and were joined by friends Oswaldo and Gustavo.  The next dance should be in about 5 weeks.
Dawn helped take the first 5 photos, using the Sony.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
180117 OBG Dance #01

180117 OBG Dance #02

180117 OBG Dance #03

180117 OBG Dance #04

180117 OBG Dance #05

180117 OBG Dance #06

180117 OBG Dance #07

180117 OBG Dance #08

180117 OBG Dance #09

180117 OBG Dance #10

180117 OBG Dance #11

180117 OBG Dance #12

180117 OBG Dance #13