Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday January 23, 2018 Manna from heaven



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 23, 2018
It has been confirmed by everyone that has responded that the Subscription button at the right is NOT working again... Uggghhh...  Again, that makes me even more appreciative of the faithful followers who are the reason for the Blog's existence.  I am sure that most of you have the Blog bookmarked and do read it when you get a chance.  THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart.  I truly mean that.
Today I had the pleasure of re-connecting with two of my faithful readers from Milton, Ontario, and two of the nicest people on earth.  They are the kind of people who tell me that they are coming to Ecuador for a bit, again, and ask if I want anything brought from Canada, weight is no object.  I don't need much at the moment, but there are some things that are hard to find here or are terribly expensive..  I haven't been able to find perforated Business Card stock paper for months here, or find decent peanut butter..  Frank and Rita Chin, bless their hearts, brought both of these, along with some cooking spices (they are gourmet cooks and caterers).



Peanut butter and Montreal Steak Spice are definitely Manna from heaven and Frank and Rita will be my guests at Joes' Secret Garden for Southern Fried Chicken on February 3rd.

My crew of Canadian gals and Gustavo have moved up to Montanita for the day and are having fun.  They have been boating on the ocean in Salinas and experienced high tides.  I hope they don't experience any tsunamis from a huge eathquake in Alaska.  We want them to experience good times, not any disasters. 
I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.