Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Tuesday January 2, 2018 Taxes



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 2, 2018
Busy day this morning, walk the dogs at 5am while the ladies snooze, and physio at 7am where Diego tells me he is giving me next Tues-Wed as extras for days I have missed…  That’s a first….!!  He is so good for me, the only one who really listens to what I need.
Then I was getting the ads organized for the Jan 17 OBG dance, before trying to figure out which are the best deals for the many small dog crates I have now been offered.  Will work on that more, later.
Then the girls wanted to go shopping for shoes, etc and they got off the bus early so I guess they wanted to be on their own,.. fine by me…  I went to pay my house taxes at Etapa downtown and the lineups were long as expected.  I guess I am not the only Type-A that wants this over with on the first day, lol.  There was a separate lineup for the over 65 Tercera Edad crowd and I could tell the normal line was going faster, but I didn’t want to go there and get to the wicket only for them to tell me that I am in the wrong line…  They had 5 wickets open for the normal and only 3 for us old folks, but at least we got to sit for a bit.   It took 40 minutes to get to the wicket where I paid my $28.02 taxes in about 30 seconds…
Then I just missed my #13 bus, by 2 seconds, so I looked in to the Industrial Ale House on the corner of Juan Jaramillo and Benigno Malo and they had an American breakfast for $3.50, so I gave it a try and it was worth it.  Highly recommended!  They even have a window for pizza on Juan Jaramillo near my bus stop.  My waiter said they were open from 8am until 11pm and they have lots of staff so my breakfast was ready very quickly.
The return #13 had to make a big detour because of construction but I made it home, walked all 6 dogs quickly, then jumped on Buzzer to go to the 12 de Abril market to get more hard corn for the pigeons.  It seems that I go once a week for this don’t I..??!!
Then I came home and started to regulate my new camera and prepare my old Canon T3i for donation to Dawn.  She wants to pay me for it but she has done so much for us that this is a gift, along with a newer lens and all accessories.  I am not sure how she is going to use it until she gets a computer but I guess she will find her own way.
I need to get my Tamron lens adjusted slightly but the new camera is ready to go.  It is so much fancier and quieter, I am sure that I will get accustomed to it quickly.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Line snakes outside, older crowd on the right

This is right kitty-corner from the cathedral

Terrific $3.50 breakfast at the Industrial Ale House

Great menu at the door

This is the sign at their pizza window

My taxes went up about 1/3,.. not complaining!