Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday January 28, 2018 Herederos



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Better yet, send me your email and I can put you on a special list…. WooHoo..
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday January 28, 2018
I tried an experiment in the settings for the Blog putting email addresses in a special section, and it seems to have worked….  So, if you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to that list.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.

The Herederos organized a ride to San Fernando and Lago de Busa so I went along as I needed the fresh air and it was a gorgeous day.
We had a lovely lunch or ribs, sausage, and potatoes and more before heading back.
There was a fellow operating a very fancy drone there who was from Austria and who has lived in Cuence for 16 years but our paths had never crossed.

As far as we know, the Touring Canucks have finally made it home safely.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Stopping in Giron on the way

Panorama somewhere above Giron


San Fernando

Xavier

Dr. Miguel

Love this mountain....

You will see a few of these

Gathering of the bikes

 
A little tighter shot

The Rogues Gallery, without me

Dr. Juan

Yes, we are at Busa

Now who is this guy??

He's wearing a shirt from Canada

Gustavo 1

Gustavo 2

Did I say that I loved this mountain?

The Lago (lake) de Busa

An egret across the pond

Turned the other way

President Pierino and Secretary Isabel and child

Oh gee, there is that mountain again

My Rib dinner after a couple of bites

Did anyone want to see this mountain again?

.. and yet again..??

The bikes with the mountain

A view on the way back

and a view with cows and horses...