Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Tuesday January 24, 2018 Selling/Moving



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******


Tuesday January 24, 2018
Everything is happening in a blur...  Where the heck did January go and how did I end up alone, trying to sell a house and furniture for the second time in 4 years...
I am going pro-active in selling the house now that it is cleaned up and viewable.  I have put up notices on Facebook myself for the house.
I have contacted 4 moving services to give me a quote on moving everything to Colombia since it is 75% that the house would sell better unfurnished.
I have also contacted my 3 realtors with updated information on pricing and details of the home.
I am experimenting on trying to get Google to fix the Subscription area of the Blog.  Please let me know if my efforts are successful.
I will pay 3% to anybody who brings me the qualified buyer of the home and most of the payment can be made directly to my Canadian account...



Turnkey FURNISHED Cuenca Home FOR SALE
Just move in, start living right away, immersing yourself directly into the Ecuadorian culture.
This solid one-owner, low maintenance, 3-storey modern home was designed and built by an architect.  It is approx. 1500 square feet, has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths (one with a bathtub) and an enclosed airy terrace.   It comes fully furnished to accommodate 5 people right away, including all custom draperies, good appliances, dishes, bedding, tools, television, DVD, stereo, 700+ movies, exercise unit, ladder, and much more.
This 6 year-old home is safe, private, and conveniently located near the Rio Tomebamba, Hospital IESS, 4 parks, Monay Shopping Mall, and the Autopista.  You really don’t need a vehicle because you are really close to 5 bus routes, and 2 taxi stands.   The home is perfect be a lock-and-leave home for travelers.
All windows are screened so the home is pet-friendly with a convenient green space and walking paths right in front.  The hummingbird visits are free.
Appliances include new washer, microwave, stove, fridge, convection oven, toaster, juicer, blender, can opener, coffee maker, iron, large fan, humidifier/heater etc.
Improvements include breakfast island and huge pantry, double kitchen sink, bathtub, screened and covered terrace, innovative skylight, enclosed lavanderia, hot water to washer, and interior pet doors.
$150,000 fully furnished, including a 2017 Motor 1 175cc scooter! 
Or, we could consider selling it unfurnished at $140,000. Negotiable.
Serious inquiries only please.  Purchase is more than sufficient for an investment visa.
Contact me at aljbourassa@gmail.com



I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.