Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday January 3, 2018 Crates



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 3, 2018
Physio was helpful this morning but then I remembered that I had better check how much money is in my Pichincha account where my bill payments are taken from, so I ran on Buzzer to the bank.  It was very fortuitous because there is only $162 in the account and $189 would be coming out for IESS payments on the 11th.  Now I have no real choice, I will cancel my IESS coverage tomorrow...  Cristina is leaving soon and I will take my chances.
Then I had one of my acquaintances from Challuabamba drop off a new small dog crate for $30.   Then I called the Patas Vet Clinic to see if they would take my debit card and deliver some crates, because I was unable to find any cheaper, or used, medium dog crates anywhere.  They said yes to both questions so I headed down there.  I decided to take the 2 large crates and, because they were being so accommodating, I also paid extra for one of their small crates, and I also bought another dog dish.  Most places want $200 for any large dog crates.. way out of my league...
So now we have 5 dog crates (including the medium one we had already) and Orlando is bringing a new small dog crate on Friday, so we will have all we need.
Then I got a decent enough quote from a recommended driver to take Cristina and 5-6 suitcases to the border with the 6 dogs.  He came this afternoon to discuss options with Cristina and things went very well.  He has a 15 passenger Hyundai van so room will not be a problem.  Now we just have to hope that Cristina's sister and her hubby can find us a decent place to rent and she can start packing...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Our new dog crates. + 1 upstairs, and 1 to come...