Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday January 6, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 6, 2018
Our new Samsung washer had an internal mishap yesterday.  I scrambled to find the the manual, guarantee and the factura so I could locate the local authorized repair depot which I did online.  They sent a repairman (who actually spoke English) on the same day!  The problem is smaller than we thought and he will be back in a few days to effect the repairs.
I actually did replenish the Pichincha account enough to cover another month of IESS and it is diarized to early February to cancel the coverage.
Today was spent trying to get things like WhatsApp working on Dawn's phone.  She can phone me but we haven't figured out how to do the reverse yet..
Cristina had begged off on going to Joes' tonight for their signature Southern Fried Chicken but Dawn was game to go on Buzzer so off we went.  
Many folks are quite sad at the news that we will be leaving Ecuador because we have made so many nice friendships over the years, mostly via Joes', and the feeling is mutual.  It is really a genuinely nice crowd that frequents Joes' and we have the pleasure of meeting new people every week.  I will certainly miss this regular camaraderie, but then I won't be gone for a good while yet...  Too many things have to fall into place before I can say sayonara.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.