Sunday, January 14, 2018

Saturday January 13, 2018 Joes' Secret Garden



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 13, 2018
Dawn and I went to Joes' for Osso Bucco tonight, which gets better each time, followed by the most delicious Ecuadorian Lime Pie.
Ken wants me to promote the Feb 14 Valentine's Day party as well on their Facebook so I will be doing that shortly.
The word was out about Cristina and I moving to Colombia so there were many words of sorrow and encouragement passed along tonight.  I will be around for a while yet but we will sure miss all the fine friends we have made at Joes'.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.