Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday January 30, 2018 Repairs



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 30, 2018
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.

I managed to make myself stay in bed until 7:30am, not really sleeping mind you, but still a modern-day record.  Even still, I needed my afternoon nap.
I finally got a haircut today so I don't look like a shaggy dog.  $2.50 is hard to take..
I managed to put enough silicon gel around the inside edge of my bike case to get it to stop jiggling when in motion.  I have the time for these little projects, just not much inclination.
Then I re-installed the in-the-corner, under-the-counter, hidden drawer that I have been meaning to do for months.
I then went to a realty office in the next block to see if they would be interested in selling my house because they get a lot of foot traffic from the hospital there, but they wanted $60 a month to list it, so I declined.  They know where my house is, so I just told them they would get their 3% if they brought a buyer..
I am also trying unsuccessfully to contact the architect who built and sold me the house.  There are a couple of things that need replacing or fixing and he knows the people and places to contact.
Nice almost full moon tonight.  I think I read that  it is to be a blood moon tomorrow, plus an eclipse viewable in Saskatoon....
I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.