Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday January 9, 2018 Lazy



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Someone at Joes' on Saturday commented that they read my Blog every day (I won't mention the name) and I want everyone to know how appreciative I am to have faithful followers.  On a day like today I am writing a Blog because I am guilty that it is 3 days since the last one and I don't want people thinking that I don't care..., or maybe I died...
For the most part our life is in a holding pattern, waiting for information.  We await the official cause of death for Cristina's son, and we await the hopeful news that her family has found us a suitable house to rent in Tulua, Colombia.
The two boys are neutered and are not liking the underpants Cristina forces them to wear to help them heal.  Jack is pretty much back to normal and seems a lot quieter and happy in his seclusion in the garage.  Buddy, on the other hand, is also quiet and happy to be alone on the terrace but he is fighting the underpants and doesn't want to walk.  It takes quite a coaxing to get him to do his business 2-3 times a day.
We got the last of our dog crates yesterday so we just need the innoculation paperwork for the dogs to be ready to travel.
I tried to post the reminder on GringoTree today about our Jan 17 OBG dance but their site will not load properly.  I just sent them an email about that.  I had no problem with GringoPost or Cuenca HighLife.
I had a funny thought today about the folks, gringos, that have asked me for interviews, one for doing photography for a magazine, and two for magazine articles.  Isn't it odd that not one of them has followed through...  It is not only Ecuadorians who are unreliable any more.
Today I had my second-last physio session and that makes me a little sad because I feel that I have a rapport with Diego and I will miss chatting with him. 
Yesterday morning there was the promise of a decent sunrise so I had another test of the new Canon.  Gosh I love the gentle and quick sound of the new shutter.  If I can get into a photography mood again I am sure you will see a lot more photos shortly.  It is a 24MP camera so I am wanting to test it much more than I have.
I also have to profusely thank my niece Dawn for being here, helping out, and taking the load off of us both with regard to walking the dogs.  She enjoys the sunshine and fresh air so she walks the dogs almost hourly and they enjoy the extra attention.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.