Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday January 20, 2018 House sale



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 20, 2018
Is anybody getting these Blogs via email??????????
My lovely Cristina made it to Colombia safely with good transport on both sides of the border, especially with family on the Colombian side.  The six dogs made it apparently without incident and were happy with their new private digs at their new home in Tulua Colombia.
Here is a video that I hope you can open...
She will have some very busy days getting set up and Thank God that she has very supportive family there to help.  She will need that.  I sure miss her and our lovely puppies...
We didn't waste much time starting to clean the house and eliminate a lot of extraneous, mostly doggy, junk lying everywhere.  My niece Dawn has been a Godsend in helping clean and organize things.  I can't thank her enough for coming from Canada to help us out.
I even got down and cleaned windows so I could put up the For Sale sticky sign that I had made..  Then I found that the damn thing was backwards and had to be put on the outside... uggghhh...  The guy had promised me it is waterproof so we will see...  I had to sit on the ledge of the second floor bedroom to put up one side of it, but I am quite impressed with the see-through quality from the inside (you hardly know there is a sign at all) and it shows up really well on the street...
Dawn talks to everybody is already getting neighbours interested in buying it because there is almost nothing available in this area... and it truly is a solid house in a wonderfully safe area...
Then I got begged to go to Guayaquil in the morning because Gustavo did come through on his promise to take Dawn there and they want me to come along to meet her 3 friends flying in from Canada (who are boarding the jet in Canada as I write this).
I managed to get Madelaine to cover for me at Joes', with Ken's permission, so I said "to heck with it, I am going, I need a short break".  Crazy, but manageable...  I still haven't decided when I will return... tomorrow, or maybe Tuesday,... we'll have to play this by ear and wallet....
I will have photos from Joes' and, no doubt, many photos from the coast to process when I return so I will be a REAL busy boy when I get back.  My laptop is in Colombia so I won't have any processing capabilities at the coast.  
Then I will get Elizabeth to come and really clean the house from top to bottom so that it will be suitable for showing.
Whew, I am exhausted just thinking about it all. 
Again, if you know anyone looking to buy a solid house, send them to me please..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
We face this wonderful treed walking path

Garage/Dining area can be amended to suit

Kitchen also has a breakfast area and large pantry

Living room

Bedroom 1 now has a double bed

Bedroom 2 guest room

Bedroom 3 now has a king bed

Screened terrace is great for private suntanning, etc.

The FOR SALE sign is now up

Send me a good buyer please, this is a great house!