Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday January 10, 2018 Luggage



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 10, 2018
Dawn and I are up around 5am to walk 5 of the dogs so that makes for a long day.  I handle the 2 that pull like Huskies and she handles the easier females, so it is a good system we have.  Then I come back and take out Buddy on his own because he has been having trouble with his recovery.  Today however he was much, much better at moving on his own without much coaxing and he does all of his business for us.  We now take him out alone 3 times a day and that is quite a chore for me to retrieve and replace him each time on the 3rd floor.
My last day of physio was today and that was kinda sad because I really like Diego.  He does do housecalls for $20-$25 he said, so that may be an emergency option.
One of the neighbor gals 2 doors down wanted to know if I knew anyone who could teach her and her sister proper English so I dug up recommendations and ads off of GringoPost for them.  They were so pleased that they brought me a bag of chocolates.
Dawn, meanwhile, probably knows more folks in my neighborhood than I do and has landed a gig with another lady 2 blocks down to engage in English conversation daily.  That gives her some beer money.
Then I went downtown with Cristina to look again at large wheeled nylon upright duffle bags.  We had been quoted $23 each at one place on Plaza San Francisco but we went into the wrong store and got them for $20 each, so I got 3.  If she doesn't need them (which I thing she will) I could use them when I make my move.
I was tired but started work anyway on my IVA refund documents for December and rushed down to SRI.  The clouds to the Northwest were really dark but I hoped to be in and out before the weather hit.  I was fifth in line and that was too long.  The heavens opened so I dozed in a chair for an hour until the rain abated somewhat and Buzzer and I made it home, albeit a little soggy.  And Buzzer was hiccupping all the way home, not too happy with the damp...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
This morning's sunrise taken with the new Canon

The big 3 deflated luggage bags, taken with the Lumix.