Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday January 13, 2018 Colombian Reality



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 13, 2018
We have LIFTOFF!!!
God bless Cristina's sister Adiela and husband Miguel for cementing us a deal to rent a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 patio house with maid's quarters in a nice area for under $250 a month..!!  The house is not big but should suit our needs with 6 dogs for a while.  It is also in an area even I know, because it is 1 block from the Lago Chilicote and the Egret Tree...  See my blog of..
It is in the barrio Sajonia, if you want to look it up.  
They will get the keys on Monday.  The place is being cleaned and renovated and hopefully Cristina will have few problems on arrival.  I have 2 videos that are a bit long and I am not sure I want to put that on YouTube, though I might yet...  The photos are screen captures from the videos so I apologize for the lousy quality.
Update:  Here are the movies put together https://youtu.be/jG_3d-63N78
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Looking up the sidewalk

Our driveway is just at the truck

The entrance

The house

Walking up to the lake